Design your perfect customer experience with the Customer Journey Designer to automated all communications with your customers. Individualised messages at all stages of the customer journey. The functions Pre- and During-Stay are only possible with the Customer Experience Hub.
In this section you can manage your Guest Journey from booking to departure.
- You can choose whether you want to see all messages or only the active ones.
Activating and deactivating messages
- You can activate (green tick) or deactivate (red cross) messages by clicking on them.
Edit messages, preview and delete messages
- Edit your messages using the "Edit" icon.
You will be redirected to the "Message" tab.
- Preview your message using the "Preview" icon.
- Delete your message using the "Delete" icon.
Create a new message
- Click on "New message" to create a message.
- Now you can choose whether you want to create a Pre-Stay, During-Stay or Post-Stay message.
- Every new message is inactive by default and cannot be used until it is manually activated in the library.
- You will be automatically redirected to the settings after selecting a message type.
- Here you can make individual settings.
- Specify the name of the message, the sender name and the e-mail address.
- Specify how the message has to be sent (via e-mail or SMS).
- If the e-mail address is not available, you can send it by SMS.
- Add a questionnaire to your message that you have created.
- Specify the number of days (before/after X days) and the time of sending.
- Please make sure that the Berlin time (MEZ) is taken into account here.
- You have the possibility to add a condition.
- For example, you can only send a pre-stay message to guests who will be staying for at least 3 days.
- Furthermore there is the possibility to invite returning guests again after a certain number of weeks.
- The requirement is that the e-mail address of the returning guest is included in the guest list.
- Specify the languages in which your message is to be sent.
This subsection shows you the texts in languages that you have chosen to add.
Please note that the text of the selected language must be added on its own.
- Create an e-mail subject for each of the languages you want to add.
- Write an e-mail text with possible placeholders.
- Below you have the possibility to include stay, front desk and location information.
- Enter your check-in and check-out time.
Front desk contact information
- Add the telephone number of the front desk and the desired email address.